Wholesale Director- Telecommunications
Posted 28 July 2020
Gulf Connexions Executive Search Team is proud to be working on another exclusive mandate with one of our newest clients based in Bahrain and with operations across the Middle East. Our client is a licensed telecom provider with an arm in the Information Technology services industry.
Currently, our client is looking to bring onboard a highly capable and experienced Wholesale Operations Director. The successful incumbent will be required to monitor all related activities i.e. contracts, project management, service fulfilment and assurance, billing and settlement.
If you are qualified wholesale operations individual with in-depth experience in overseeing the day-to-day operations of a large scale business and enjoy working within a fast-paced team then we believe our client might be the right fit for you.
- Cascade corporate strategy into division and departmental business plans and oversee its execution.
- Directs own division's activities by leading the department managers within the division to ensure they are constantly aligned to Bahrain's business goals and performance targets.
- Contribute to the development of the wholesale department's strategy and participate in its implementation by performing and delegating related activities.
- Develop departmental policies, procedures, systems and frameworks to ensure efficient and streamlined operations across the wholesale department.
- Ensure the tracking of overall departmental performance against specified KPIs and report this information on a regular basis to the chief wholesale officer.
- Managing the overall financials including wholesale payables and receivables.
- Manage overall project grade deliveries across partners and customers and manage the sector’s procurement cycle in addition to capex budget.
- Management of the sector’s contracts and orders.
- Ensure service fulfilment through management of customer orders, track and resolution of held orders.
- Manage customer complaints, technical faults and proactively monitor the service levels and solutions.
- Design and develop wholesale sectional policies, procedures, systems & framework ensuring efficient operations.
- Manage wholesale databases and inventory, control checks and audits for the overall assets of the sector.
- Manage customer experience and develop customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science/Communication
- Masters degree is desireable but not required.
- A minimum12 years of multifunctional experience from Telecom/Network/ Carrier Management Domains.
- A minimum 5 yrs at a Sr Manager Level managing cross functional Operational Teams.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management or program management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then click apply or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jola@gulfconnexions.com
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text