Vice President Human Resources – KSA
Posted 15 January 2020
Gulf Connexions is currently recruiting for a qualified VP- Human Resources to join one of the regions leading Banking and Finance businesses based in Riyadh. This is a superb opportunity to become part of a high-flying and incredibly diversified organization.
- Ensuring the HR team meet key KPI’s, complete weekly action items and generate a weekly HR report for the HR Director.
- Supporting and advising management at all levels across the business on all HR related matters, ranging from general queries, grievances to disciplinary investigations and employee relations.
- Execute regular HR operations, such as administrations, recruitments, personnel interviews and evaluations, training vendor interviews evaluations, leave & OT management, regional HR meetings, etc. Embedding a strong service orientation within the team, working to exceptional standards of customer service and relatability.
- Develop and implement a Talent Development programs across all levels with the business.
- Minimum of 12 years of successful and progressive HR experience with at least the last 3 years at Head/Director level.
- CIPD qualification is required.
- Prior experience in partnering with senior management to build dynamic and scalable people strategies.
- Change management experience.
- Ability to systematically and logically analyse information.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Vice President Human Resources - KSA".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.