Posted 08 June 2017
About the Client:
My client is a Government owned organisation in the Oil and Gas Industry who are
looking to develop their Treasury Department in Bahrain.
You can be one of the chosen few who are experts in the treasury arena.
Reporting to the CFO, the chosen candidate will be required to establish and maintain a
full-fledged treasury function.
- Develop, review and monitor cash flow forecasts ensuring that the Company’s cash flow is
- adequate to allow it to operate efficiently
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account
- funding etc.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and manage investment of short term
- excess cash
- Manage foreign exchange, commodity exposures etc. in line with the Corporate framework
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies,
- including new technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle etc.
- Manage short term and long term funding requirements.
- Manage and demonstrate compliance with all covenants on external loan agreements
- Maintain, review and monitor comprehensive counter party credit risk / limit policies and
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with Financial Institutions and key service
- Forecasting the impact of future events etc. on the Company’s covenant position
- Maintain robust treasury controls and procedures, developing risk and controls matrix and
- associated process documentation
- Develop and test appropriate business continuity procedures for treasury operations
- Development and improvement of existing processes around compliance reporting
- Ownership and development of treasury reporting
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience in cash management and funding
- Strong analytical, financial and system related skills
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- with diplomacy and tact.
- Good understanding of corporate risk management techniques
- Strong IT skills with experience in development, testing and roll out of treasury systems
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional Qualification (CA, CPA and/or Treasury related professional qualifications) is
- Minimum 7 years managerial experience with large international businesses, specifically
- within group treasury function (Oil and Gas Industry knowledge and/or experience would be
- an advantage)
- Additional Qualification in Risk Management (preferable)
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
Send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be contacted