Training Coordinator (Learning & Development)
Posted 10 December 2018
Our client is a leading food and beverage Group looking to hire Training Coordinator for Riyadh office.
This job exists to assist in the conducting or facilitating of general and specific training programs for employees and to oversee the training records and resource library.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Audit training records and Input
- Obtains or develops training materials designed to meet the needs and objectives of the company.
- Maintains accurate and retrievable training records.
- Develops and maintains the Training Calendar for the Fiscal Year, to include corporate mandatory trainings.
- Adheres to established safety guidelines, policies, and procedures while promoting a safe working environment.
- Participate in the QRMP yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in training.
- 3-4 years training experience
- Saudi National
- Basics of planning, organizing, coordinating, and scheduling company-wide training programs.
- Knowledge of safety guidelines, policies, procedures, etc.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com . Only short listed candidate will be contacted.