Supply Chain Manager - Bahrain
Posted 27 November 2019
Our client, an established and highly regarded family group in Bahrain, is looking for an organized, diligent, and responsible Warehouse and Supply Chain Manager to join their team. In this position, you will manage inventory through the use of advanced ERP systems. Your primary objective will be to maintain accurate stock by utilising excellent organisation and demand planning skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management
- Perform accurate inventory stock count and ensure accurate transfers, adjustment, receipts, etc.
- Ensure SOPs are followed accurately and provide suggestions to improve efficiency and reduce operations costs
- Review documentation and monitor transactions to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot any discrepancies between system and physical inventory
- Analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities to forecast for new orders
- Honest and trustworthy
- Has the leadership capabilities for managing a team
- Handles the responsibilities proactively, enthusiastically and reliably
- Work Experience – Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain & Inventory Control experience in a similar role in Retail or F&B
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Supply Chain Manager - Bahrain".