Posted 26 April 2018
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading financial services firm in Bahrain who is currently looking for a Siebel Consultant to join their Information technology team.
- Configuring Siebel application using Siebel tools.
- Configuring different Siebel Objects like applets, business components, screens, views, links, mvg’s, pick lists, associate and shuttle applets, toggle applets, drill downs etc.
- Development of the change requests, new workflows, business services, scripting (browser/server), runtime events, EAI, EIM interfaces, VBC, EBC.
- Development of the Siebel Open UI.
- Design and develop parameterized BIP reports and also generating the reports using BIP in console and non-console mode.
- Working with the business users to understand data requirements, functionality and business processes.
- Providing training and demonstrating the platform to business users.
- Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in Siebel open ui.
- An excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and Siebel server side processes.
- Experience with Siebel tools, Siebel eai, Siebel cti, Siebel eim, task based UI, Oracle, E-scripting, VB scripting. Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules.
- Minimum of 3 + years working in a Siebel environment looking after Siebel load testing and upgrading Siebel applications.
- Ideally a Siebel certified individual with a degree/diploma in information technology from a recognized university.
- Team player who is receptive to new ideas and concepts and understanding the current platform and how it supports the organisation.
- Bahraini Nationals are encouraged to apply
Candidates who qualify for this position may send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.Only short listed candidates will be contacted