Senior Wealth Manager - Saudi National
Posted 11 March 2020
Gulfconnexions Executive Search has partnered with a joint stock company registered by the Capital Market Authority to assist them with their upcoming recruitment drive.
Our client who is one of the fastest growing financial companies within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia is currently looking to expand its team by bringing on an ambitious and results orientated Senior Wealth Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring and building new client relationships with a focus on raising the equity for each new product offering.
- Acquisition of new client relationships with a focus on high net worth and institutional clients.
- Participate in the placement of investment products.
- Maintain a good knowledge of economic developments and fiscal policies in the local, regional and international markets.
- Develop and maintain a master client database for current and potential clients & ensure completeness of client information and documents.
- Work with other departments to ensure all client needs and requests are met.
- Relevant higher educational and professional background.
- 10 years of professional working experience within wealth management, private banking, business development & placement role.
- Proven track record in client acquisition and retention within the KSA market.
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to work in a changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Sound knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs
- Self-motivated and driven
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- This role is only open to Saudi nationals.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Wealth Manager – Saudi National".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text