Senior Marketing and Communications Manager - Jeddah
Posted 10 October 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hungry, dedicated and experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join our client based in Jeddah. Working closely with the General Manager- Marketing the successful candidate will help develop and implement the marketing and communications strategy for the organization.
- Responsible for all external communications- Press releases, advertising etc.
- In charge of all social media content.
- Development of marketing materials including brochures and presentations.
- Development and execution of marketing strategies and programs.
- Events Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communication from a well renowned University.
- Minimum 8 years’ marcomms experience preferably within the industrial, manufacturing or engineering sector with at least 2 years of GCC experience.
- Experience managing large marketing budgets.
- Superior writing and communication skills.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing frameworks including website development and online campaigns.
- Exemplary English and Arabic language skills required. French and or Spanish speaker is desired.
- Outstanding Microsoft office skills.
ARABIC SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.