Senior Manager of Corporate Communications, Bahrain
Posted 14 February 2016
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-known bank in Bahrain. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications to join their dynamic team in Bahrain.
- Work in partnership with Human Resources colleagues on selected internal staff activities.
- Work alongside the management team to develop and execute client events across all geographies.
- Manage external event agencies in the delivery and execution of selected events and business conferences.
- Provide adequate guidance, leadership and mentoring to ensure that events are executed to the required standards and levels of professionalism.
- Work closely alongside and in coordination with centralised events/communications teams to ensure full alignment across all activities.
- Develop content related to Communications activity including, but not limited to: research, drafting, editing and approval of content such as: news flashes, communications updates, client letters / correspondence, preparation of major presentations, briefing packs, content for staff town halls, peaking points, Q&A’s holding statements, etc.
- Experience of managing VIP internal and external events.
- At least 5-7 years of Corporate Communications experience in a banking and finance corporate environment and in the GCC/MEA.
- Solid writing and proofing skills in UK English; with an expert understanding of spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
- Fluent English (Arabic will be an advantage).
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.