Senior Legal Counsel
Posted 31 October 2017
Gulf Connexions is working exclusively with a dynamic organization based in Saudi Arabia who also have operations around the globe. Due to recent success in 2017 our client is currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their ever expanding team.
- Responsible for the day to day provision of legal advice and support to the group company’s inquiries, including advice on all aspects of the investigative process, analysis and drafting of decisions.
- Involved in policy work and governance issues and will take the lead in the conduct of litigation arising from the company decisions.
- Provide advice on specific, discrete legal issues
- Give advice on a broad range of legal and regulatory issues
- Provide support in compliance related matters and risk management
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience of post qualification experience.
- Candidates with in-house experience is a plus.
- International experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Preferably US/UK educated.
- Certified Lawyer.
- Good command over Arabic.
- Preference will be given to Saudi nationals.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org