Senior Country Manager
Posted 17 July 2017
Our client is a leading financial institution looking to hire a Senior Country Manager in Bahrain.
- As a Senior Country Manager you will be responsible to develop and implement the regional Business plan to achieve the annual target and goals in terms of revenue, transactions locations and new products and services, through the development, implementation & follow-up of action plans with the agents.
- You will identify business opportunities and negotiate contracts with potential and existing agents, as well as analyze growth trends and macroeconomic factors of each country to establish and pursue the financial goals and objectives for both agents and the Company.
- You will develop, implement and evaluate strategic plans for the designated countries, and this in close consultation with the regional Managers in order to meet these goals and objectives for each market segment.
- The duties will include effective priority sales target settings and control, budgeting and forecasting, management reports to the Regional Head, effective cooperation and coordination with the marketing, operation and compliance teams in country to ensure joint efforts and common development.
- You will identify and prioritize service quality issues and manage process of improvement as well as provide competition assessment and recommendations for management evaluation and actions.
- You will build a positive working relationship with all levels of the field teams and at all levels organizations.
- You will also be responsible to develop expansion plans, to review/analyze performance and to collect and report competitive data as well as develop new product and pricing proposals.
The ideal candidate would be seasoned retail banker who during his career has been exposed to the remittance business at a senior managerial level either for a bank or for a reputed exchange house.
- 15-20 years in financial institutions , in a senior position with responsibility for remittance and money changing
- University degree, preferably in Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Knowledge of managing branches
- Knowledge of internet and banking applications
- Strong leadership traits
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted