Posted 16 July 2017
Our client a leading company with a strong reputation across the region is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for their Bahrain office.
The successful candidate is responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Education / degree – B. Com or graduate in finance and accounting, with advantage if CMA, CA or ACCA
- Experience – 5-7 years or relevant experience
- Skills – Excellent and advanced excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- System knowledge: Microsoft GP. Advantage if prior work experience in Oracle Financials
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be contacted