Sales Manager - KSA , Riyadh
Posted 12 September 2018
Reporting to Senior Sales Manager. Our client is a leading real estate company is looking to hire a Legal Advisor in Riyadh Office.
- Responsible for the implementation of sales to ensure the achievement of the sales targets in Riyadh Office.
- Develop and generate leads
- Manage and coordinate company sales functions to achieve required sales targets
- Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs
- Contribute in the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials, establishing and maintaining appropriate budgets for direct sales campaigns and initiatives
- Prepare reports and presentation for top management
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development
- Work closely with company Corporate Communications department to blend the direct sales requirements with broader communications strategy and creation of product collateral
- Work with senior management to develop three, five year and fifteen-year business plans.
- Co-ordinate interest and efforts of external sales & marketing agencies as required
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results
- Attend and organize all sales activities
- Manage and responsible for all subordinate’s sales department staff in Riyadh office
- Maintain Riyadh office
- Supervise the company stand
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- 8 years of experience in a customer care or sales role for a developer.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a management role.
- Male or Female.
- Saudi or Bahraini National.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.