Risk and Compliance Officer - Saudi Arabia
Posted 12 September 2018
Gulf Connexions is currently looking to appoint a Risk and Compliance Officer for our client who is a large financial services firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Working closely with the Risk and Compliance Manager you will drive understanding of regulatory risk and establish control frameworks where necessary.
- Advise the business on compliance related issues arising from compliance reviews.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments and how these might impact the business.
- Completing risk assessments and control testing.
- Assist senior management in the development and implementation of the company’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Stakeholders across the business to drive a culture of compliance and ethics through the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Audit.
- Minimum 2 years risk management experience gained within the financial services/banking sector.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with business leaders.
- Strong commercial aptitude
- Ability to effectively manage workload
- Good understanding of operational or compliance risk management process.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.