Risk and Compliance Manager - KSA
Posted 13 November 2019
Gulf Connexions is proud to partner with a leader in the Banking and Finance sector in Saudi Arabia with the recruitment of a dynamic Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and career orientated individual with a background in risk operations within the financial sector to join one of Saudi Arabia’s top 100 companies.
- On-going monitoring of risk and compliance frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all communications with both internal teams and regulators to identify guidance and opportunities from a risk standpoint.
- Design and implement internal governance processes.
- Developing and establishing companywide compliance risk management policies and procedure to mitigate risks.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory development and how these might impact the business.
- Assist in the timely production of risk reports.
- Master’s degree with a specialization in Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience gained within the financial services sector within Saudi Arabia.
- Proficient knowledge of risk and applicable
- Strong commercial aptitude.
- Analytical, consultative and investigative skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to probe sensitive issues whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
- High level of motivation as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with key regulators and industry experts.
- Saudi national is a requirement for this role.
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Risk and Compliance Manager - KSA".