Remittance Manager, Saudi Arabia
Posted 14 February 2016
Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Remittance Manager to join their expanding team in Saudi Arabia. The incumbent is responsible for managing the centralized Foreign Remittance function of the Bank and ensure that adequate controls and procedures are in place for all activities related to the processing and execution of payments.
- Custodian of Demand Drafts.
- Sign off Demand Drafts and advices for Government transactions.
- Overseas centralized process of inward and outward remittances in Head Office.
- Approve transactions, overdraft or LTR subject to approval from the sanctioning authority.
- Maintain business relations with individuals and corporate clients as well as correspondent banks.
- Approve transactions originated by the department’s tellers electronically in the core banking system.
- Monitor exchange company deals and coordinate with Treasury Department of large foreign currency transactions.
- Authorize preferential exchange rate for high value transaction and for priority clients based on the rate sheet circulated by the Treasury Department.
- Assist in development of Policies & Procedures for day to day operations of the Department and ensure that adequate controls are in place when conducting business.
- University degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of similar experience in a financial institution in the GCC.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.