Regional Finance Manager - UK
Posted 14 January 2019
Our client is an established Insurance company that has been successfully operating within the UK for over 20 years, this growing organization has a strong reputation for being progressive and customer centric. Located in London, this rapidly growing business has some exciting expansion plans for 2019 and as such has partnered with Gulf Connexions to exclusively assist them in their search for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will have a variety of responsibilities encompassing management reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and financial accounting making this an attractive career move for an experienced finance professional.
- Prepare and review various financial information and analytics to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly Financial Accounts, MIS & Balance sheet. Generate detailed financial analysis of key operational drivers and highlight operational & financial concern areas.
- Preparation of Management and Board reports.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Prepare and update forecast models on a periodic basis.
- Preparation of monthly Business Unit and expense reports, including commentary and analysis.
- Cashflow management and cost accounting.
- Improve existing processes within the finance team.
- Minimum 5 years of total working experience in accounting of finance preferably with at least 3 years’ experience gained from working within the Insurance sector.
- 2 years related management and leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a similar discipline is required. (Preference will be given to applicants that hold a master’s degree)
- CA/CFA/CPA professional qualification is highly desirable.
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, project management, problem solving, and team leadership skills are required for this role.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Experience with IFRS 16.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Send your application to with the subject "Finance Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org