Regional Finance Manager
Posted 09 October 2017
Our client a large financial institution based in Saudi Arabia currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and proven performer to join their team. Reporting to the CFO the incumbent will be responsible for providing the business with timely reports, analysis and commentary.
- Planning and budgeting for all departments.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and quarterly board reports including timely analysis and commentary of variances.
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Identify risk and opportunities
- People management over a team
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Financial control experience with a large organization.
- Strong Analytical and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop and coach employees.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in word doc. to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted