Regional Communications Officer - Bahrain
Posted 26 January 2020
Are you dialied into regional media outlets and influencers? Do you have a genuine passion for (and understand) PR? If so this could be the right move for you.
As Regional Communications Officer, you will work closely with the regional Sales and CRM teams, as well as the Retail Marketing Manager, to support the organisation of local and retailer events, with an aim of generating brand exposure. You will also build relationships with the Central PR team to support the key product launches and activate the global communications strategy in the region.
If you are motivated to take on a new challenge AND you meet the requirements below then please apply urgently.
- Leverage news opportunities generated by the Central PR team on a regional level and contribute to the implementation of a regional communications strategy for product launches and corporate affairs
- Responsible for generating impactful film and photography content to resonate with local audiences
- Work alongside the Retail Marketing Manager to support key commercial objectives of the region through developing and managing integrated digital campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate the retailer-owned microsites, and social media channels to ensure that they are kept up to date and in line with the global best practice focusing on engagement and reach
- Be the first line of contact for regional media and external stakeholders for product and brand enquiries, as well as crisis communications
- Develop a network of non-traditional media contacts such as bloggers, influencers and word-of-mouth advocates that support Sales and Marketing goals and help position the company at relevant venues, events and locations in the region
- Experience in core PR skills, including presenting, writing for print and online media, internal reporting, and agency/supplier management
- Experience of leveraging integrated digital and social media campaigns to drive demand and leads
- Knowledge of the regional media landscape and existing relationships with regional media and influencers
- Ability to influence senior management and engage with all levels of employees, dealership, and agency management
- A proactive mindset that has generated creative solutions to strategic and tactical business challenges, supporting Sales and Marketing goals and positioning the PR function as a core role in a company’s marketing activities
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish would be an advantage
Please note that unsuitable applicants, who have not read the job description and requirements, will not be contacted or considered for other opportunities. For general applications please send your CV to email@example.com