Posted 30 April 2020
Are you looking for a fast-paced but rewarding internship exposing you to the inner workings of the recruitment industry? Gulf Connexions currently has an exciting opportunity for the role of Executive Search Intern to based in our Bahrain office. The successful candidate’s prime responsibility will be to support our existing team of Recruitment Consultants and Senior Management Team in recruiting for some of our largest and high-profile clients; in addition to exposure to a wide range of marketing, event planning and administration activities. This internship will give you all of the essential skills to land your dream job.
- Support the Recruitment team with the whole candidate process including, shortlisting of qualified profiles, conducting interviews and reference checks, helping write job advertisements and preparing candidate profiles
- Qualify candidates and submitting them to a client through a range of recruitment methods.
- Maintain and update the recruitment database.
- Management of our Social Media channels
- Organisation of Events
- Creation of Marketing Content
What you will learn:
- How to write job advertisements.
- How to screen and qualify candidates based on a client mandate.
- How to interview candidates.
- How to utilize a recruitment database.
- How to develop client relationships.
- The principles of Sales.
- Fresh Graduates and final year students should apply.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding attention to deal.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications is a prerequisite.
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text