Receptionist – Bahraini Nationality
Posted 13 February 2020
Gulf Connexions /Jobs4Bahrainis is currently looking to hire a full time Bahraini Receptionist to join the business immediately.
If you are an articulate and polished administration professional looking for a great company to work at, then this opportunity is for you.
This role would suit somebody who is looking to add to their professional CV by obtaining exposure to the corporate world.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate departments while maintaining appropriate etiquette and tone.
- Greet, assist and direct client and visitors face to face.
- Manage multiple conference room calendars
- Coordinate logistics for all meeting, including set ups, video conferencing, catering etc.
- Additional administrative duties may be assigned as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a reception/administration function.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to manage multiple electronic diaries.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Articulate, polished and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask and prioritize competing demands.
- Fluency in Arabic is MANDATORY.
Bahraini nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Receptionist - BH ".