Project Manager - Bahrain
Posted 02 January 2019
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by a well-established asset management firm to source for a proactive Project Manager. The ideal candidate should have experience in supervising the workflow of major real estate projects and ensuring timely completion.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the construction site.
- Review design specifications and suggest action plans when required.
- Collect and analyze reports to evaluate the teams and prepare project status reports for senior management.
- Establish, report and follow up all on non-conformance activities.
- Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in a Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or other similar qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in supervising construction of residential towers and commercial buildings.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Project Manager ".