Project Management Officer
Posted 13 October 2020
Project Management Officer - Riyadh
Our distinguished client is looking for several PMO Managers / Assistant Managers and officers to join them, to satisfy a new government contract in Riyadh. Applicants can be based in either Bahrain or Saudi Arabia. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Arabic Fluency is essential for this role.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then send your updated CV to Mariam.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text