Product Technical Officer
Posted 10 January 2018
- To support high levels of client satisfaction and act as the main point of contact to the Cash Management and trade Products.
- Understand the client’s business requirements and advice on how best to manage their needs using the E-Banking tool.
- Working in close partnership and acting as a coordinator with both internal and external stakeholders to implement products effectively.
- Continually providing, feedback to management on the service level clients.
- Support clients on technical questions relating to the product.
- Developing standard performance reports to determine the level of customer services provided.
- Bachelor – Essential
- Master Degree - Desirable
- 2-5years of experience in banking, notably in the field E-BANKING or Cash management role or Implementation role
- Ability to meet target and deadline.
- Ability to easily lead and attend client meetings, with previous experience of working with clients and managing expectations
- Strong knowledge of Cash Management/Trade products/payment processing (Payment Formats: XML, MT101)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50% of job time).
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Excellent fluency in English (Verbal and Written)
- Added advantages
- Swift Net experience
- Project Management skills with ability to manage small project independently
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
This role is open to candidates based in Bahrain only
Only short listed candidates will be contacted