Posted 10 October 2017
Gulf Connexions is working with a boutique Investment firm in Bahrain to find a Portfolio Analyst to join their growing office. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager you will be required to support and deliver Portfolio Management including prioritization and pipeline management as well as annual budgeting.
- Overall budget and accruals management.
- Develop and support as required initiative financial modelling to enable prioritization decision making.
- Review and raise awareness of cumulative change impacts of multiples projects in the portfolio.
- Monitoring and Reporting f portfolio status including key portfolio issues and risks.
- Produce, verify and approve standard attribution on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Budget/Forecasting experience- Knowledge of key business drivers and business acumen.
- Deep knowledge of Portfolio Management principles, approaches and techniques.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in word doc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted