Partner - Commercial Lawyer - Bahrain
Posted 11 March 2020
Gulf Connexions Executive Search has been selected to source and identify a Commercial Lawyer for one of our clients who is a well-recognized law firm based in the kingdom of Bahrain.
Our client is looking to hire a sharp and highly motivated lawyer to join the team at partner level with 10-15 years of post-qualification experience ideally within the GCC region who has an exceptional background in Commercial Law within a law firm environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a high-impact contribution to a fast-paced and growing organization.
What does a Partner do?
- The law firm partner will run the daily administrative services of the firm and will directly supervise the law firm's legal and technical support teams.
- The candidate’s principal goal will be to guarantee that all company’s transactions comply with laws and regulations, while actively helping the company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Increasing revenue through new and additional services, and developing cost-benefit analysis.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation by setting an example regarding ethics, morals, legal, professionalism, and reaffirming this throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience.
- Approx. 15 years of corporate & commercial experience (Prior in house experience preferred)
- Business minded, result oriented, service driven, flexible, hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic;
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Reliable, confident, self-motivated team player.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to manage and lead a team.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Partner – Commercial Lawyer - Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.