Paralegal - London (French Speaking)
Posted 26 September 2018
Based in London, Gulf Connexions is currently working with a leading and prestigious US law firm who has grown rapidly in the market over the past few years. Due to this growth a golden opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join their corporate team initially on a 12 month contract basis with the possibility of extension due to a number of exciting ventures the firm is working on.
- Liaising with clients and external parties both over the phone and face to face in a professional manger.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts.
- Assisting with regulatory compliance.
- Contract database management.
- Legal research.
- Supporting with casework.
- Assisting in the maintenance of legal template documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University preferably in Law. In addition to this candidates must have completed the LPC or BPTC or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of Paralegal experience preferably within the financial services sector.
- Excellent legal research skills and commercial acumen.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exception IT skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft office.
- The ability to complete work to tight and pressurized deadlines when required.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Meticulous individual with excellent attention to detail.
FRENCH SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.