Operations Director, KSA
Posted 21 June 2018
Based out of Riyadh with a leading retail business, you will be responsible for developing and implementing short and long term plans to improve the efficiency and profitability of operations and furthering the growth of the business & its market share across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Overseeing the performance of operations and coordinating all matters relating to stocking, distribution and the maintenance of proper inventory levels.
- Managing, implementing and monitoring service standards and working on creating a strong customer service focus culture among the work force.
- Coordinating, monitoring and ensuring compliance with contractual agreements with vendors.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures whilst keeping abreast of new and changing techniques in the industry.
- Determining fiscal requirements and preparing budgetary recommendations.
- Monitoring expense and loss control and verifying/reconciling the expenditure of budgeted funds.
- 7+ years of experience in merchandising and retail stores operations (exposure to vending services highly preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Strong project management, operational excellence and cost management skills.
- Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.