Medical Underwriter - United Arab Emirates
Posted 27 February 2020
Our client a large regional Insurance company with offices around the GCC, is looking to hire a Medical Underwriter to join their technical team in Dubai. Reporting to the Underwriting Manager the incumbent will be responsible for the entire medical underwriting process through a variety of technical tasks.
- Deliver against underwriting and financial measures.
- Underwrite risks and handle technical referrals.
- Responsible for underwriting both new business and renewals.
- Accurately select, assess and price risk in line with underwriting guidance.
- Ensure standards are met and governance framework adhered to.
- Develop key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Detailed Underwriting experience of 2-3 years with at least 1 year of Medical Underwriting.
- Ability to analyse complex information and draw out the relevant facts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively assess risk.
- Strong business acumen.
- ACII or equivalent is preferable.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Medical Underwriter - UAE ".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.