Marketing Manager- Saudi Arabia
Posted 26 June 2018
Our client, a leading F&B Chain is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team to be based in either Riyadh, KSA or Bahrain with the ability to travel. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strategies to create interest, demand and recognition for the corporate brands and products by delivering an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the local market.
- Develop, manage and implement a creative and successful annual marketing plan.
- Implement the company’s marketing mix strategy through effective review of the execution of marketing calendar controlled by reports and budgets.
- Monitor and supervise all sales promotions, advertising campaigns, digital/ social media, direct event marketing and public relations activities.
- Overlook pricing, profitability, sales growth, new product launches and strategic initiatives.
- Research on the competition in the local market in order to identify various threats and opportunities.
- Generate various reports in liaison with the Operations Department in order to identify customer requirements and customer service levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Operations Management, ideally MBA in Marketing.
- At least 5 to 10 years of similar managerial marketing experience in the FMCG or F&B industry in the GCC.
- Must be bilingual in Arabic and English
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE PREFERRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and
your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text