Posted 23 October 2018
Our client, one of the leading banks in the Gulf region is currently looking to hire an experienced marketing professional to be based out of their office in Dubai. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a close nit group of marketeers with the overall objective of providing strategic and tactical marketing support for the business.
- Create, develop and implement a range of annual regional marketing plans and strategies across all platforms for the bank.
- Preparation of the annual marketing budget and the monitoring of the monthly expenditure.
- Proactively develop and drive forward best practise marketing initiatives.
- Develop and executive key campaigns and initiatives.
- Brand management.
- Lead, support and develop a team of employees within the marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a relevant discipline is required-Master’s degree is preferable.
- 6 + years of proven experience within a professional service firm preferably with banking and finance exposure.
- International market experience is desirable.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, communication, interpersonal and time management skills are required.
- A self-motivated and creative individual who has the ability to prioritize and successfully complete multiple projects at simultaneously.
- Excellent command over the English language. Arabic speaker is preferable.
EMIRATI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Send your application to with the subject "Marketing Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.