Posted 12 December 2017
- Providing legal advice and transactional guidance to the corporate department, branches, credit/risk department, compliance department, etc.
- Advising the bank on a wide-range of matters including debt-facilities and their related documentation, facility letters, loan agreements, LCs, LGs and structured products.
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents relating to the Bank’s day-to-day operations, business and products Arabic and English.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and correspondences internally.
- Identifying and proactively resolving policy, procedural and other legal and reputational issues in coordination with outside counsel, auditors, banking teams and internal committees.
- 3-8 years of experience preferably with a well reputed Bank or with a law firm as in-house counsel in Bahrain.
- commercial and Retail Banking is a must
- Degree in Law, ideally with an LLM qualification.
- Strong Arabic and English drafting skills.
- Bahrainis are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted