Legal Advisor – KSA , Riyadh
Posted 12 September 2018
Reporting to head of legal. Our client is a leading real estate company is looking to hire a Legal Advisor in Riyadh Office.
The Legal Advisor’s role is to oversee the legal aspects of the company at Real Estate level. Safeguarding corporate reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows the local laws, regulations and guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting (or assisting in drafting) legal documents relating to the organization (e.g. employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc.)
- Performing legal review of contracts/agreements/documents.
- Representation of the organization in a legal advisory capacity when required.
- Providing other legal and administrative input to the management on ongoing projects and activities of the organization.
- Preparing management reporting and regular updates on legal matters that are outstanding or under progress.
- Providing legal insight and advice with regard to existing Saudi asset.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Coordinating with third party advisors, financiers, consultants, and others on legal matters.
- Graduation from a leading university, with a BSc/BA in Law
- Master’s degree in Law (preferred but not mandatory)
- At least 3 years’ post-qualification experience ideally with exposure to Real Estate
- Female or male
- Saudi national
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.