Key Account Manager - SME – Bahrain
Posted 05 February 2020
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with one of our rapidly-growing clients who are a well-known, established and respected regional brand. They are currently looking to hire 2 Client Managers (SME) to join their team based out of their Bahrain operation.
The ideal candidates for this role will be tenacious and driven individuals with a true flare for sales and customer service.
- Take ownership of the portfolio of business and Ensure client relationship management in order to maximise sales achievements and market share growth.
- Proactively develop and retention of a portfolio of SME clients.
- Build long-terms and sold professional relationships and partnerships.
- Manage sales growth by preparing business plans and market development proposals for the assigned accounts.
- Be responsible for driving the sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts.
- Develop accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Keep up to date with market trends, practices and conditions.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the Banking, FMCG, IT or Telecoms industry in key account management or sales.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field.
- Sales focussed mindset with the ability to develop account strategies.
- Ability to influence and successfully close business deals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building close client relationships.
- Proven ability for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must.
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English.
Bahraini nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Key Account Manager – SME - Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text