Key Account Manager - FMCG
Posted 23 September 2018
An excellent opportunity has become available with one of our clients based in the UAE who has mandated Gulf Connexions to assist them exclusively with their search in identifying a Key Account Manager to join their expanding team. Reporting to the National Sales Manager the successful candidate is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of existing corporate clients as well as developing new business relationships.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with customer base within major accounts.
- Deliver a pipeline of growth whilst meeting sales and strategic targets.
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to drive new revenue for the business.
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic relationships.
- Maximize sales and profit contribution, retain and increase market share.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience within an Account Manager/Client Relationship Management position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- FMCG experience is desirable.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales and Relationship Management.
- Demonstrable history of successful management of a sales function.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to influence.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications is a prerequisite.
ARABIC SPEAKERS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.