Key Account Manager
Posted 11 April 2018
Our client is a well-respected brand within the FMCG industry who has mandated Gulf Connexions exclusively to assist them in their search for a ‘Key Account Manager’ to join their expanding team in Bahrain. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognized brand names within the foodservice sector in Bahrain.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for maintaining an existing portfolio of clients as well as winning new business from the Hotel, Restaurant and Casual Dining sectors.
- Managing, maintaining and developing ongoing relationships with the existing client portfolio with a view of upselling and cross-selling our products.
- Deliver on sales, spend and profit targets.
- Delivering strong results across a spectrum of KPI’s.
- Achieve target revenue by exploring clients current and future requirements by analysing current spend and growth potential.
- Improve the overall client satisfaction of your allocated portfolio.
- 7 years prior Account Management experience within the foodservice industry.
- Degree qualified in Business or a related discipline from a reputable University.
- Candidates must display a strong business development skill set as well as a proven track record of successful account management.
- Professional maturity with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients whilst demonstrating a passion for good outcomes.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets as well as acquiring new business.
- High level time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and business acumen.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com