Key Account Manager
Posted 13 March 2018
Gulf Connexions is working exclusively with a large family conglomerate based in the United Arab Emirates in assisting them with their search for a Key Account Manager to join their expanding team. This exciting and rare opportunity is reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for the strategic development of a premium Key Account in the region where the focus will be on delivering profitable business growth for the company from that account.
- Establish and manage an assigned Key Account and to coordinate all sales and appropriate marketing processes to that account.
- Develop strong relationships at the Key account to build a strong partnership for expanding the business opportunities across all divisions
- You will be required to leverage synergies within the groups businesses and develop and implement growth strategies that will increase the overall value to the business in regards to increased revenue and profitability.
- Create solid and strong relationships with key employees within the account to position the business as the go to supplier of choice.
- To build a strong and cohesive plan for growth whilst shaping and developing the indirect reports to sell to the accounts.
- Develop, manage and executive a comprehensive strategic plan for the managed Key Account.
- Create a true strategic business partnership with the account.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience with at least the last 5 years’ working within the Oil and Gas industry in a Strategic Key Account Function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent. Master Degree highly desirable.
- Demonstrated and proven success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships at C-level.
- Ability to influence at the highest levels within the organization.
- Clear understanding of growth drivers within the Oil and Gas/Industrial sectors.
- Strong Account and Strategic planning skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
Candidates who qualify for this position may send their profile to email@example.com
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.