Junior Assistant Relationship Manager (6 months Contract)- Kuwait
Posted 22 November 2017
Prepares FAs in all respects by doing spreads in Moody’s, Risk rating in liaison with RM and with customer with regard to gathering of information
Responsibilities include :
- Prepares FAs in all respects by doing spreads in Moody’s, Risk rating in liaison with RM and with customer with regard to gathering of information
- Monitors, reviews and analyzes the facility of customers that are due for renewal with regard to the allocated portfolio and closely monitor the accounts for day to day customer affairs
- Co-ordinates with branches/customers and other departments with regards to business issues, resolution of customer problems on day to day basis and obtain due approvals
- Maintaining credit files and ensure file is in order at all times. Periodic reporting is to be done in correspondence with the borrower and other internal/external stakeholders
- Assists RM in providing facility a/c operations on timely basis and seek RM’s assistance for customer issues
- Regularly review account profitability and reports & assist RM to make appropriate recommendations for optimizing returns and provide information support in specialized areas to contribute towards operational efficiency of the unit
- Maintain updated filing system for correspondences, approvals, reports in the customer files and respond to other MIS / information related to portfolio required from time to time.
- Comply with the approved policies, procedures & norms to protect the organization interest• Manage the portfolio in RM’s absence
- Relationship & financial background with good analytical skills
- Inter personal and strong communication skills• W •Fresh Graudate looking to move build a great banking career.
- Graduate in Finance Accounting ior a related Degree.
- Strong Analytical financial analysis skills
Kuwait Nationals are required due to the Nationalisation Quota.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted