IT OFFICER - SAUDI NATIONAL
Posted 31 October 2018
Gulf Connexions has been mandated to support our client exclusively in their current search for an IT Officer. This well-known financial services firm is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their highly skilled team based out of their offices in Saudi Arabia. This is a hands-on role where the incumbent will be required to support the business in all facets of information technology.
- Hands on with providing support and management of IT systems.
- Maintenance and monitoring of the process, management and operations of the company’s business system in order to ensure security, stability and efficiency.
- Execute IT strategies to meet company requirements.
- Working with senior management to ensure the business has the right IT infrastructure for current needs.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for IT Technical issues.
- Contributing to system and network design.
- Resolve problems as required and report to senior management.
- A qualified IT professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an IT Officer or Analyst.
- Previous experience within the financial services sector is preferential.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in project management is highly desirable.
- Exceptional understanding of IT Infrastructure and is confident with troubleshooting and support.
- A proven track record for IT Management and service improvement.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Send your application to with the subject "IT Officer" to email@example.com .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.