IT MANAGER - RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Posted 25 October 2018
Gulf Connexions is looking for an experienced Information Technology Manager to join our regional healthcare client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position will be a technical hands on role where you will be required to oversee the IT systems, hardware and infrastructure for the company.
- Management of infrastructure and other internal IT systems.
- Ensure secure and reliable network systems are deployed to meet business demands.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT data operations.
- Provide effective management and supervision to direct reports and oversee a team of IT technicians.
- Handle efficiently and completely all IT issues that arise.
- Develop and promote security awareness tools and techniques.
- Plan and maintain the IT infrastructure annual budget.
- 5 years + of overall IT experience within a professional services firm- (Healthcare industry experience is preferential)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Six Sigma certification is desirable.
- Expert knowledge in a wide variety of software programs: Windows 7/8, Microsoft Office Suite, DMS.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
- Exceptional leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills required.
- Strong passion for technology and the ability to leverage technology to add business value.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong leadership presence with a high-motivation to meet personal, team and corporate goals.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Send your application to with the subject "IT Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.