Internal Auditor – KSA
Posted 18 November 2019
Gulf Connexions is currently recruiting for a qualified Auditor to join one of the regions leading Banking and Finance businesses based in Riyadh. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join a high-performing and successful Internal Audit team.
- Participate in the full audit lifecycle including planning, testing of controls, reporting and issue verification
- Perform various complex audits for the bank including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing and implementing practical solutions.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to improve audit methodology and training projects.
- Support senior auditors within the team with continuous risk assessment.
- Maintaining and updating the audit program, scope and schedule.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of successful and progressive work experience within the services industry. Experience working in a multi-national company is an advantage.
- Strong financial audit background, preferably with big 4 experience.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent professional certification (E.g. Certified Internal Auditor)
- Knowledge of IFRS required.
- Ability to consistently and accurately manipulate large amounts of data with the ability to compile detailed, clear and concise reports.
- Proactive and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Ability to systematically and logically analyze information.
- Superior written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Internal Auditor - KSA".