Posted 02 January 2018
- Conduct annual assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s process.
- Report significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the company, including potential improvements to those processes and providing information concerning such issues.
- Submit the audit plan to Audit Committee for review and approval as well as periodic updates.
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by CEO and the Audit Committee.
- The candidate must have a University/Master Degree with a certificate in CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) and CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in internal Auditing and External Auditing.
- Must have independently handled the Internal Auditing function for more than 5 years as a Head.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted