Internal Audit Manager
Posted 13 November 2017
A reputable investment company based in Riyadh is looking to bring on an Internal Audit Manager who will be responsible for monitoring and promoting good governance and internal control environment.
- Planning financial, regulatory, compliance and operational audits using risk based approach to cover all activities/functions.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies & procedures.
- Preparing reports for submission to the Audit Committee.
- Follow up on control gaps and opportunities for improvement identified during internal audits.
- Serve as Audit Committee Secretary and discharge responsibilities in accordance with the Audit Committee Charter
- 5-7+ Years of experience in a Financial Company at least 3 of which in auditing.
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration ideally with a Master's degree.
- Ideally a holder of the CIA certification.
- CME-1 certified.
- Must be bilingual in English and Arabic.
- Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.