Indirect Tax Manager
Posted 26 April 2020
A diversified conglomerate based in Bahrain is looking for an Indirect Tax/ VAT Manager who will act as a Business Partner and provide advisory to the management and the business leaders on all VAT Compliance/ Audit and Customs issues across the organization.
- Providing accurate and timely advice on indirect taxes and ensuring compliance with legislations
- Supporting and further developing the central VAT compliance team to safeguard quality in compliance and evaluate and improve processes.
- Manage VAT planning and the supervision of VAT registrations
- Ensure the monitoring of VAT reconciliations and return files
- Coordinate with external advisors and closely co-operate with all Indirect tax resources.
- 7 years of professional experience in VAT, preferably with large scale firms with a consultancy background.
- Degree in (Tax) Economics or (Tax) law.
- Have strong technical knowledge of VAT and customs legislation.
- track record of managing a complex portfolio of strategic and operational issues.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Highly motivated, and committed to the highest ethical standards;
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then click apply or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jola@gulfconnexions.com
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text