Human Resources Analyst - Bahrain
Posted 06 February 2020
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of our long-term clients who is a top tier global organization within the banking and finance sector. They are currently looking to identify an ambitious Human Resources Analyst who is looking to take on significant challenges and progress rapidly within a respected institution.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews
- Identify the top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- 3 years' work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject "Human Resources Analyst - Bahrain".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.