HR Manager- Bahraini National
Posted 29 June 2020
A growing force within the Retail/FMCG sector in Bahrain has mandated Gulf Connexions on an exclusive basis to help them fill a brand new and exciting opportunity within their company. They are urgently looking to identify an experienced HR professional to join their growing Bahrain based team. This is an exciting role for the right candidate as it is a true HR generalist position where you will be responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource activities across the business.
- Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of the Human Resource function including manpower planning, training and development, succession management and planning, employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and retention, compensation and benefits as well as planning and change management initiatives for the business.
- Understand the business, its issues and any challenges, to provide specific advice to senior management and C-Level members.
- Be responsible for handling discipline and termination of current employees in accordance with company policy
- Develop, implement & execute talent acquisition strategies for successful growth within the business.
- Identify employee training opportunities and manage a cross-functional
- competency development program.
- Create, uphold, and maintain company handbook and HR policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management- CIPD qualified is desirable.
- 5+ years Human Resources with relevant people management experience preferably within the FMCG/Retail/Consumer Goods industry.
- Experience with employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, team efficiency, and employee engagement strategies is required.
- Demonstrated capabilities in both the strategic and operational elements of HR management
- Good analytical skills and ability to present information well.
- Strong interpersonal, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills.
- Reliable and driven individual who is capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Proven yourself to be a high energy, self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
Bahraini nationals are required to apply for this role!
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application for this role then click apply or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job doesn't quite fit right your background & experience but you are eager to find a new opportunity, please contact a member of our executive search team for a confidential discussion.
*Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text