Posted 10 May 2018
Gulf Connexions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and established HR Manager to join a reputable financial services firm in their London office. The successful candidate will be required to work across all levels of the organization, providing an informed, professional and efficient service on all aspects of the human recourse management and strategy. Once appointed the incumbent will be involved in all aspects of HR including organizational design, compensation and benefits recruitment, employee relations, performance management and training and development.
- Provide a full range of general HR services and activities.
- Develop and implement HR strategies in relation to recruitment and talent attraction.
- Develop internal and external talent pools to support the company’s recruitment and succession planning requirements.
- Reviewing and advising on HR policies and processes across the business.
- Ensuring the most effective use of human recourses to achieve strategic business goals.
- Develop and support a high performing work culture across the business.
- 7 years of proven generalist Human Recourses experience and have ideally work for a global or multinational financial services firm.
- Degree in Human Recourse Management or relevant field.
- Proven recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience (In a similar role) within a large complex environment.
- Superior communication and management skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Proven capability in building relationships and delivering in a fast paced environment.
Candidate must been located and have the right to work in the United Kingdom
send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience
and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
onlyshortedlist candidate will be contacted.