Posted 10 December 2018
Our client is a leading food and beverage Group looking to hire HR Coordinator for Riyadh office.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Saudi National
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular).
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- CIPD certification is an advantage.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com . Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.