HR Business Partner - KSA
Posted 06 November 2019
Gulf Connexions is working exclusively with a highly respected and well-known financial services firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Due to the rapid growth and success of a particular division within the business they are now looking to urgently hire a hands-on HR Business Partner to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and engaging HR professional with a strong background in recruitment, compensation and benefits and performance management.
- Work closely with the HR Director to improve the overall effectiveness of the Business Units.
- Contribute to the delivery of HR strategies to support the business goals and objectives.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to acquire, develop and retain talent for the business.
- Create a comprehensive compensation and levelling strategy and manage the existing benefits, retention and rewards strategy.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
- Develop and enhance business culture.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies
- 7 + years of experience within the Human Resource function, preferably within the Banking or Financial sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s in Human Resources or CIPD (Level 5) preferred.
- Experience handling HR Business Practices, Organizational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Performance Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to model appropriate, professional behaviors.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Thorough knowledge of Saudi labour legislation
- Ability to respond to a heavy load of work demands, prioritize effectively and initiate the delivery.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and a positive team player.
Saudi nationals required for this role and are encouraged to apply.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "HR Business Partner - KSA".
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.