Head of Remedial & Restructuring Division, Saudi Arabia
Posted 14 February 2016
Our client, a leading bank in the kingdom is looking for a Head of Remedial & Restructuring to join their team and manage the non-performing / delinquent corporate portfolio for the bank.
- Prepare and execute action plans for recovery processes.
- Assist Debt Collectors in negotiating deals with customers.
- Identify appropriate External Collection Agencies to assist in collecting delinquent accounts.
- Review settlement proposals and attend Senior Credit Committee meetings and ensure follow-up of the decisions.
- Initiate legal action with assistance from the Legal Affairs Division in cases where the customer refuses to repay or does not abide by the agreement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Finance, Business Management or related field.
- At least 10 years banking experience in credit operations, management, administration and familiar with the collection/legal set-up of the kingdom.
- Proficient in Arabic and English with the ability to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information to management.
- Priority will be given to Saudi Nationals.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.